You can make money with bitcoin in 2020 straight from your phone.
If you want to get started with crypto, my top recommendation would be to use the Coinbase crypto exchange.
I’ve been using this app for five plus years…. it’s actually what I got started with and I’m still using it to this day.
Bitcoin is the most popular coin on the app (obviously). But there are a lot of other coins out there like XRP,,,,,,,
If you’re looking to invest your hard-earned money into a Crypto wallet or trading, just know that coin base is very reputable they’ve been around since 2012.
They’ve got over 30 million members, and have done billions in transactions.
Let’s talk about some of the different ways that you can make money with Bitcoin and trading.
There’s basically three different ways you can trade;
- You can day trade: Day trading, involves buying and selling crypto throughout the day (i.e., buy when it’s lowest during the day, and sell when the value of the crypto goes very high). For example, you can buy bitcoin in the morning, and then you sell late in the afternoon or maybe you buy the coin for a couple hours. It goes up a few percent and then you sell it right away
So, day trading is one way that you can make money with you know Bitcoin you can
- Swing trading: Swing trading, is when an amount of coins, HODL it for about a week to a few months, then sell.
- Long-Term Trading: Here, you buy big portions of Bitcoin or Altcoin, then HODL them for like between 12 months to 18 months.
Sometimes, this strategy may not be advisable. Unless you’re an expert in reading and analyzing trading price charts.
The cool thing about Coinbase, is that, it’s very easy to buy and sell crypto on the app/website.
So like for example, if you wanted to buy some Bitcoin on Coinbase,… You could connect your local checking account to the app, deposit some money, then buy a portion of any coin of your choice. Then, when Bitcoin price goes up a certain amount, you can sell, and take your profit. Or you could just buy a big chunk, HODL it for a while (just, whatever strategy you want to go for)…
It’s very easy to get money in and out of your Local account attached to Coinbase.
The beauty of this strategy, is that it can be done with pretty much any other Crypto Trading, or Crypto exchange platform out there.
Here are some other highly Recommended Crypto Trading, and Crypto Exchange websites for you:
- How To Buy and Sell Bitcoins on Localbitcoins (Step-By-Step Tutorial)
- How To Buy and Sell Bitcoin on Paxful
- How to Trade on Bybit | Bybit review
- Types of Cryptocurrencies in The World
- 45+ Types of Cryptocurrency Coins
- Why Trading USDT on Paxful is Such A Big Opportunity
- What is Bitcoin Wallet and Bitcoin Address?
- Bitcoin Mining – Beginner Guide
- What is Bitcoin?
- How Longrich Works in Nigeria | Longrich Compensation Plan